Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Goodness, Gracious

Here I finally am! Sometimes you have to go around the block a few times to find a good parking space. Hence, my first real blog.

I've been busy lately finding ways of how to broaden my business horizons. I've come up with a few new things that I really enjoy doing. Hopefully you will enjoy them too!

My shop is on Etsy. It's a great site to sell and buy anything handmade. I stumbled into it a year ago and it's been wonderful since then. If you feel like checking it out, you won't be disappointed. http://www.tracyscandlecreation.etsy.com

My main passion is making candles! It can be time consuming, so I do a few other different things when I have free time. I also make glycerin soaps, linen sprays, and body sprays. Contact me for a complete list of fragrances!

No comments: