Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yay me!


So many times in your life, there will be people around who will bring you down. Here's my most recent case in point.
Over the holiday weekend, I decided to show off a few of my newest creations to some relatives. They raved. That was until they asked the cost. I was given the looks of 'oh my'.
After explaining the reason why my body spray was $4 for a 2 ounce bottle, I was given the response of 'well I'll just continue buying my $1 bottle of generic spray'.
Now, are we as women so put off by money that we will sacrifice our skin?
Not me! If I have the choice of using something that is good for my body as opposed to using alcohol based products, I know what my choice will be.
Maybe I'm at the point in my life where I finally feel confident enough to tell others when they are wrong and not be worried at how it is being perceived. Don't think that I'm being upity or snobbish, simply think about what I say. Because if you have something to say, I will listen.

No comments: